Does this push for a center, after | Syracusefan.com

Does this push for a center, after

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
a statement that we were through looking, and given Sid's last 6 games, give anyone concern about Sid's health, or anyone else's.
It's not like we are seeing an opportunity to land a 4-5 star future NBA guy, but it looks like we are offering every big who comes available.

a statement that we were through looking, and given Sid's last 6 games, give anyone concern about Sid's health, or anyone else's.
It's not like we are seeing an opportunity to land a 4-5 star future NBA guy, but it looks like we are offering every big who comes available.
Marek can’t play the 5 in the ACC

Hearing we are still looking for a grad transfer center. Anyone else hearing anything about this?

Hearing we are still looking for a grad transfer center. Anyone else hearing anything about this?
Wouldnt be surprising. We have been pursuing quite a few options it seems like. I'm sure they are still turning over every stone. Plenty of time still.

We have scholarships to give and two big guys departing after next year. And one has not put together a stretch longer than six games of impact.

Throw A scholarship time potential with height is fine by me.

this "push" is not recent. bourama is a senior. they have been looking to add a center for a while. i believe in the 20/21/22 classes combined there have been at least 8 offers put out to bigs

the pursuit of tape is different; and i think it speaks more to concern about edwards/jba than to boo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom