Does Vegas take money on how big Anya will be in 5 years? | Syracusefan.com

Does Vegas take money on how big Anya will be in 5 years?

As I said in the thread post he's on the same diet as Michael Sweetney and will end up looking like him -
upload_2017-2-1_20-55-35.jpeg

Man he got huge. He looked good last year but had to have put on 60lbs. Get the man a bigger jersey. Didn't SU recruit him.

Yes they did. Looked like an over cooked bratwurst out there tonight.

Holy cow. I mean thats what he looked like tonight.

To me it's sad. He has all the trainers, nutritionists, workouts he will ever have right now. Can't imagine what will happen after he graduates. This has to be really effecting his health and ultimate lifespan less his future in basketball. He was measured having a 7'9" wingspan. Below between his junior and senior year in high school in 2012.

12_mu17_rings_anya_beejay_bio.jpg

beejayanya.jpg

To me it's sad. He has all the trainers, nutritionists, workouts he will ever have right now. Can't imagine what will happen after he graduates. This has to be really effecting his health and ultimate lifespan less his future in basketball. He was measured having a 7'9" wingspan. Below between his junior and senior year in high school in 2012.

12_mu17_rings_anya_beejay_bio.jpg

beejayanya.jpg

Yeah I don't think it's really a joking matter like he's just lazy or something. I read he put on 70 lbs since last year... I'm no doctor but something is seriously wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom