Doesn't like we're cracking the top 30 in any of the polls | Syracusefan.com

Doesn't like we're cracking the top 30 in any of the polls

44PRIDE

All Conference
While the BCS poll should be out later today, it appears we haven't made it into any of the other polls either (AP, Coaches). Not only didn't we make the top 25, but we didn't even make it into the "others receiving votes" category.

Oh well. In my mind, we ended the season with a team as talented & skilled as a top 25 program.

If we played Cortland/USC, Lemoyne/Minny and OCC/Northwestern we have an 11 win season, the way these voters look at this is moronic at best.

8 win teams in garbage conferences don't get ranked. The only ranked 8 win team plays in the B1G. That's the first 8-win team in the AP top 25 final rankings since 2005. That particular team beat Northwestern and Minnesota and lost by less than a touchdown in its bowl game to a top 10 team. I don't know why our fans expect so much from the voters, we only had 2 good wins.

While the BCS poll should be out later today, it appears we haven't made it into any of the other polls either (AP, Coaches). Not only didn't we make the top 25, but we didn't even make it into the "others receiving votes" category.

Oh well. In my mind, we ended the season with a team as talented & skilled as a top 25 program.

Per my post below we didnt crack the top 40 in the polls