Dome energy tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Dome energy tomorrow

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
Will be interesting to see what type of crowd is in the Dome tomorrow. Hoping for that big game kinda buzz but I'd imagine the Georgia Tech game took a lot of the fan base. If it's a responsive crowd we are are trouble because recent offensive struggles aside this game is usually a brick fight type of game. This game is absolutely vital as we all know and an energized crowd at the tip would go a long way in helping this team. Unfortunately I do not expect it to be, or if it is there's the chance we score 4 points in the first 8 minutes and it kills the vibe. Perhaps the 4 pm tip will help because it will give us all more time to "fuel" up.

First trip out to the Dome this year, hoping the place is alive.

GO CUSE

I was at the UVA game at the Dome last year, place was electric. Amazing environment, capped with the court storming.

I was at the UVA game at the Dome last year, place was electric. Amazing environment, capped with the court storming.

Yep, I was at that one too. First half was rough but we came out of half time on fire, that was awesome.

UVA's ranking should help counteract the loss to GT and general apathy of many this year. Hoping those that live in Cuse have a better attitude than I..

It's definitely a vital game, but I'm really struggling to get myself pumped for tomorrow afternoon. I was at GT and it just felt hopeless.

Will be interesting to see what type of crowd is in the Dome tomorrow. Hoping for that big game kinda buzz but I'd imagine the Georgia Tech game took a lot of the fan base. If it's a responsive crowd we are are trouble because recent offensive struggles aside this game is usually a brick fight type of game. This game is absolutely vital as we all know and an energized crowd at the tip would go a long way in helping this team. Unfortunately I do not expect it to be, or if it is there's the chance we score 4 points in the first 8 minutes and it kills the vibe. Perhaps the 4 pm tip will help because it will give us all more time to "fuel" up.

GO CUSE
It will be hotter inside than outside.

UVA's ranking should help counteract the loss to GT and general apathy of many this year. Hoping those that live in Cuse have a better attitude than I..

It's definitely a vital game, but I'm really struggling to get myself pumped for tomorrow afternoon. I was at GT and it just felt hopeless.
That must have been ghastly!!

I think the home crowd will be good. And the weird thing is, IF we can get our offense going, we could beat them. We really could! I don’t know what happened to them in Atlanta. It was god awful.

That must have been ghastly!!

I think the home crowd will be good. And the weird thing is, IF we can get our offense going, we could beat them. We really could! I don’t know what happened to them in Atlanta. It was god awful.
Not just Atlanta, both Pitt games and a ton of others that it is too tiresome to list. I remember in the 80s how Boeheim would recruit against Carnesecca and St. John's by promising players they would thrive in Syracuse's uptempo, fast breaking, transition offense vs. Louie's slow down, half court sets. My how things have changed. I yearn for a return to that.

GO CUSE
SU is expecting good crowd tomorrow - 26K tickets sold plus (maybe) a good walkup depending on weather.

Syracuse-Virginia basketball game will be played in front of biggest crowd of season

Crowd will be big and should be pretty engaged at tipoff. After that, it's on the team. They can't afford to get off to a bad start. Gotta give the fans something to be hopeful for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom