Don’t Care, Still All In. | Syracusefan.com

Don’t Care, Still All In.

If I can survive being a Red Sox fan since the early 80's, I can keep the faith in this team that they will continue to improve, that they will eventually become the team that Dino and the staff and players have been developing for a couple years now.
This sucks but I (we) know it's going to get better.

I'm with you guys. Disappointed for sure, but Wolford was simply the best player on the field by a mile. He had his way with the entire D with very few exceptions.

awful loss. March onward.

I'd say the vast majority of us here are "all in" as we've been for years, and no matter what, will remain in as SU diehards. The bigger issue/concern is the casual fan or fans from yesteryear that we have been so desperately trying to win back. This was a rather demoralizing and deflating defeat in that regard...and, if we end up losing our next two games (quite possible with Dungey's status in question) we'll finish 4-8. No different than last year...that's what they'll see...

I'd say the vast majority of us here are "all in" as we've been for years, and no matter what, will remain in as SU diehards. The bigger issue/concern is the casual fan or fans from yesteryear that we have been so desperately trying to win back. This was a rather demoralizing and deflating defeat in that regard...and, if we end up losing our next two games (quite possible with Dungey's status in question) we'll finish 4-8. No different than last year...that's what they'll see...
You’re right. Nothing worth while comes easy though.

I love Dino. He is someone who will give his heart and soul to make us good again. We've seen glimpses of what can be. That said, I think he was psyched out by Clawson. There was something different about how he acted that I can't quite describe. At one point I swear I saw the "FU Dabo" ghost of FHCSS.

Yesterday we got beat by a better QB and TE for sure. Ugh.

Ok.. I feel better.. On to Loserville and let's keep this bowl dream alive.

Eh. Definitely still all in. But I thought we'd be a little more successful than we have been.

There’s no other way to be.

Found out 15 minutes before the game that the backup QB was playing and we had a bad day (with some great moments). It happens.

Having yet another season where a big mid season upset win is our last win of the year would be a tough pill to swallow. But we’ll survive. We always do.

My favorite posts, not sure if I saw them here or Facebook (I think the latter) were the ones saying Dino is definitely going to leave for Florida or elsewhere now. Really, that’s how it works huh? Humans.

This loss was bad but it still wasn't as bad as MTSU. We were without our best player, and IMO one of the 10 best players in the conference. For a young team like we have, that can be a lot to overcome.

Very frustrating the way we handed the game away. But hopefully a learning experience for the younger guys. Would be nice to be in a position to be bowiling with a win over BC but who knows what happens now.

I am not worried. It sucked we blew the lead we had at the end of the first half. I think about the Grob era to cheer me up. I can remember getting excited about playing Miami of Ohio and really thinking we can win. We lost...
:bat:

I was pretty pissed with the 2nd half and made a fool of myself yelling and screaming at the TV. Doubted my sanity for still liking this team. End of the day I’ll never give up. Still all in #LGO!!!
I do that every game we have lost. My wife and son have talked about committing me.

I do that every game we have lost. My wife and son have talked about committing me.
Maybe that’s why the second half bothered me so much (reminder of the GRob era). But we’ve come so far since then, with top 20 upsets each of the last two years and MANY (not just 1 or 2) good defensive games. So I have to view the Wake second half in context, even though it was an epic meltdown. I don’t now how, but hopefully we’ll recover and play better against an even faster QB next week. If not, the program’s still headed in the right direction. And although not soon enough, help is on the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom