Don’t want to get ahead of myself! | Syracusefan.com

Don’t want to get ahead of myself!

Cooper05

Walk On
i know we have UNC tomorrow and it could all end, but it is nice to see this SU team get better as the season goes on! We are peaking now. Let’s go Marek and Chukwu! The experience these guys are getting is invaluable! I hope they all come back with the guys we have coming in, could be special next year and getting us back to where we all expect us to be! Future looks bright Orange fans!!

I will say I’m a die hard Orange fan my whole life. I’m only 40 and turn 41 on Saturday. I crave the days the Big East Tournament was always my birthday weekend! That said feels good to get that first ACC Tournament win! Let’s keep it going! Let’s Go Orange!!!!

i know we have UNC tomorrow and it could all end, but it is nice to see this SU team get better as the season goes on! We are peaking now. Let’s go Marek and Chukwu! The experience these guys are getting is invaluable! I hope they all come back with the guys we have coming in, could be special next year and getting us back to where we all expect us to be! Future looks bright Orange fans!!

I will say I’m a die hard Orange fan my whole life. I’m only 40 and turn 41 on Saturday. I crave the days the Big East Tournament was always my birthday weekend! That said feels good to get that first ACC Tournament win! Let’s keep it going! Let’s Go Orange!!!!
This place could use more of this kind of positivity. Keep it coming.

This place could use more of this kind of positivity. Keep it coming.
I don’t post often but am on here daily, I change that that...probably 15 times daily! I am the biggest SU fan ever! My bday is March 10th. Every year my family would get together for the big east semis and I would bring every single SU thing I had to the living room! Trash can with basketball hoop for trash that we always had to shoot at! My dad, Grandma and I had season tickets from ‘88-‘95. I grew up in bingo and my dad and I drove every home game from there!

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but less than a week ago we had that BC game (i was there) and 10 days ago we had that Duke game. Lets just say - both set our "improvement" back prior to game 1 of this season

Lets not to get too far ahead of ourselves on the "improvement" - hell the clemson game was torture to watch offensively.

That being said keep surviving and advancing and lets start dancing.

Last edited:
It hurts to think about this team with a healthy and improving HoWash and Sidibe.

Or most importantly a Geno Thorpe.

Two achievements tonight....first ACC tournament win and 20 wins for the year. UNC tomorrow will be a challenge, let's be ready. Gave Roy and the boys something to think about with Dolezaj & Chukwu scoring. How willing is UNC going to be to double on Battle, Howard and Brissett? Very proud of this Orange team tonight. Job well done!!

Two achievements tonight...first ACC tournament win and 20 wins for the year. UNC tomorrow will be a challenge, let's be ready. Gave Roy and the boys something to think about with Dolezaj & Chukwu scoring. How willing is UNC going to be to double on Battle, Howard and Brissett? Very proud of this Orange team tonight. Job well done!!
Very willing. Let the 4 and 5 beat you.

0530FE4C-C285-4FB3-BC27-BC96D9C9A43A.jpeg

Woof, we beat 14 seed Wake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors