Don't know if this was mentioned but didn't Turgeon get T'd for jumping on the court to the Elbow | Syracusefan.com

Don't know if this was mentioned but didn't Turgeon get T'd for jumping on the court to the Elbow

Alsacs

Living Legend
I watched the replay on ESPNU before leaving for work and I couldn't believe on second inspection Turgeon didn't get T'd for coming onto the court as much as he did. I mean how the dude was literally a 6th defender on the court we rip Calipari and Dixon for the same thing, but I have never seen a coach that far on the court. I mean wow did he get lucky he didn't get T'd up for that and wow if we weren't SU fans how much in the tank did McDonough root for SU last night. I love Sean, but if I was a UMD fan he would have been killing me.

1908242_10203228342017280_335275789_n.jpg

If you watch the replay live he actually got closer to the paint than what is shown. I mean ridiculous.

That is just hilarious. I've been looking at the pics since last night and still laughing. If we lost, I'd be seriously pizzed about it though. Turgeon came off like a complete dbag after the game too. I never cared about Maryland before, now I'm all "Get out of our conference!!" LOL

Apparently the reason he didn't get Td is that he wasn't yelling obscenities at the refs while he was out there. :bang:

I'd love to see one of our guys whip the ball at him and say they thought it was a teammate out of the corner of their eye. Let the ball hit him and see what the refs do. They'd have to finally give a T if they actually touched the ball, right?

Regardless, I'd love to see that. I wonder what Dixon's (or Turgeon/etc) reaction would be if suddenly the ball was flying at him. Would instinct take over? Dodge it? Catch it?

I thought he was going to run to midcourt and pull a "T.O. in Cowboys Stadium" moment.

If he took two steps forward, he could have stripped Ennis and took it in for the winning dunk.

I'd love to see one of our guys whip the ball at him and say they thought it was a teammate out of the corner of their eye. Let the ball hit him and see what the refs do. They'd have to finally give a T if they actually touched the ball, right?

Regardless, I'd love to see that. I wonder what Dixon's (or Turgeon/etc) reaction would be if suddenly the ball was flying at him. Would instinct take over? Dodge it? Catch it?

I saw thinking Rak should have ran right towards him and plowed him over. They would have to call a T.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom