Don't Leave | Syracusefan.com

Don't Leave

tptcuse

Living Legend
Obviously, there was plenty of bad play throughout this game that will be rehashed over and over---yet the team was still in the game until the last 40 seconds or so.

That being said, it was a 3-4 point game until the last minute. People were leaving in pretty big numbers when we were down by three with 1:17 remaining. This is insane to me. What is wrong with people?!

We are losing to some pretty bad (at least average) teams with them playing poorly. UConn, Georgetown, South Carolina (good team but played pretty poorly), Wisconsin last year. It kills me when teams the bed and beat us.

We are losing to some pretty bad (at least average) teams with them playing poorly. UConn, Georgetown, South Carolina (good team but played pretty poorly), Wisconsin last year. It kills me when teams . . . . the bed and beat us.
So the crowd leaves while we are within three points with over a minute left? Come on. This is when we are needed the most.

1) Got to beat the traffic.

2) Got to get to a computer ASAP to post about how much we suck/need clean house.
Ha! Good post. :) 1. Nobody beats the traffic. 2. True. ...UGH

I sat down in the lower section. We were down by about 3 or 4; Georgetown was going to the line and I'm watching the players watch the fans walking up the steps as they headed down the court to line up to try to grab a rebound and get a quick three which would have put us into contention. All hypothetical, but it wasn't like we were down 10 points. I'm actually physically angry about this, especially on a day when we honored Pearl and everyone was patting themselves on the back for being such "great fans." Rant over....for now.

So the crowd leaves while we are within three points with over a minute left? Come on. This is when we are needed the most.

I was getting hit with the "they score every time you stand up when we are on defense" comments from the people behind me.

I was getting hit with the "they score every time you stand up when we are on defense" comments from the people behind me.
I stood up at the obvious times, and then shrank back into my seat a few times when I was the only one in my section standing. And it isn't exactly like the seats are comfortable. Standing is probably an improvement! :)

Obviously, there was plenty of bad play throughout this game that will be rehashed over and over---yet the team was still in the game until the last 40 seconds or so.

That being said, it was a 3-4 point game until the last minute. People were leaving in pretty big numbers when we were down by three with 1:17 remaining. This is insane to me. What is wrong with people?!

Between the dorks leaving early and the dorks showing up 5 minutes into the game, and the dorks leaving at halftime at the start of the Pearl ceremony, and the dorks coming back from halftime at the 16 minute mark...and all of them dragging their fat as$es across my knees in doing so while I awkwardly lean my knees into the side...the Dome is a miserable experience. F all these mouthbreathing fat, high maintenance morons that lack common sense and any consideration for others. Get to the game on time, sit your fat as$ down, and watch the whole game. Scrubs.

As if I wasn't irritated enough by our play, the flat out lack of consideration from so many around me made it way worse. I don't even consider blocking people's views by leaving or entering my seat while play is going on.

Last edited:
Between the dorks leaving early and the dorks showing up 5 minutes into the game, and the dorks leaving at halftime at the start of the Pearl ceremony, and the dorks coming back from halftime at the 16 minute mark...and all of them dragging their fat as$es across my knees in doing so while I awkwardly lean my knees into the side...the Dome is a miserable experience. F all these mouthbreathing fat, high maintenance morons that lack common sense and any consideration for others. Get to the game on time, sit your fat as$ down, and watch the whole game. Scrubs.

Going to live sporting events isn't fun unless you're in a box.

Going to live sporting events isn't fun unless you're in a box.

I've been to MSG(Knicks and Rangers) and a Bills game this season....nowhere near as many people crawling across me back and forth for almost half the game. Nowhere near as many people coming late or leaving early. Its ridiculous. Not an apology or a hint that any of these people felt they were doing anything wrong either. Clueless. I'll stick to my thoughts that many don't like but I believe to be true...CNY clientele is down. Way down.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom