Don't spite yourself... | Syracusefan.com

Don't spite yourself...

By tuning out the rest of the tournament.
Kentucky-Wichita State has been an incredible game so far.
You'd watch it if it was a Sunday afternoon CBS game a few weeks ago, right?

Although a few weeks ago we were expecting to be a one seed and final four or bust was our mantra. However, I get your point and like it.

Everyone is different in terms of how they get over losses like these. For me, the best way is to immerse myself into basketball. It's painful at first - reading articles and threads about the loss as well as watching other teams play. However, I get over the sting of the loss much faster when I do this than simply avoiding basketball. I have to admit, I have only half done this as that was a tough way to lose tonight. I do intend to watch some basketball though in a little while. I also like that Kansas got beat even though that would have meant we could have been playing Stanford for a chance to get to the Elite 8. Oh well, it is what it is.

This game feels like a championship game. Both teams playing so hard.

Incredible execution by WSU. Fun team to watch. Early is as good a F as there is. Athletes galore in this one. Both teams playing hard. Love it.

If your dog got run over , would you want to watch the Westminster Dog Show?

There's always schools I root for and against, so I watch.

Wichita St is better than Kentucky, I expect them to win...MTXE.

CousCuse said:
If your dog got run over , would you want to watch the Westminster Dog Show?

If my dog got run over, that would mean a hell of a lot more to me than Syracuse losing and I'm as diehard as they come. We're in unwelcome company with Duke and Kansas and perhaps Kentucky coming up. That makes me view our loss with a bit more perspective - we're not the only top team to lose to a double digit seed - advancing in the Tournament is getting tougher and tougher each year. While I still am disappointed we lost and will feel it again Thursday, I'm going to enjoy the rest of the Tournament.

UK just isn't very good.

Kentucky is playing pretty well. They are good. Size galore. WSU on another level. I don't think SU could score 15 points at the H on either of these guys.

What was particularly depressing was watching the Wiscy/ Oregon and Harvard/MSU games last night and watching how easy it was for teams to confidently take and MAKE three point shots. :( Oh well such is the life of an SU bball fan.

What was particularly depressing was watching the Wiscy/ Oregon and Harvard/MSU games last night and watching how easy it was for teams to confidently take and MAKE three point shots. :( Oh well such is the life of an SU bball fan.

It was refreshing to see bigs kicking out to three point shooters, and crisp ball movement, leading to open looks

Here's how I'm watching the remaining games:

1. Root against traditional rivals (Ville, UCONN)

2. Root against Kentucky

3. Rooting for the good guys (Wichita State, Virginia)

4. Rooting against the B1G

5. Rooting for good games

Here's how I'm watching the remaining games:

1. Root against traditional rivals (Ville, UCONN)

2. Root against Kentucky

3. Rooting for the good guys (Wichita State, Virginia)

4. Rooting against the B1G

5. Rooting for good games

Yes, spot on. Only thing extra, root against Florida too. Witchita state all the way!

My dog was run over by my wife. I got rid of the wife and bought another dog.
She prolly ran it over on purpose because she was jealous of the relationship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom