Donte Davis | Syracusefan.com

Donte Davis

oh well i hope that he may not be involved in the situation.

I literally googled Dante Davis two days ago to see how his football career was going. Kicked around the CFL a little bit. I know there was some posting history here.

I literally googled Dante Davis two days ago to see how his football career was going. Kicked around the CFL a little bit. I know there was some posting history here.
Maybe nothing turned up because of the misspelling?

I literally googled Dante Donte Davis two days ago to see how his football career was going. Kicked around the CFL a little bit. I know there was some posting history here.
fixed

I first read this headline as Dyshawn Davis, and immediately wondered why there weren't more responses.

I'm glad I looked more closely.

I first read this headline as Dyshawn Davis, and immediately wondered why there weren't more responses.

I'm glad I looked more closely.
Me too! Top it all off, I live near DC and just met a kid auditing me who is from Westfield High School (graduated last year from college), so may have had crossover with this crew.. I'll see if he's heard anything.

you don't ever want to be out on a street corner in downtown DC near a club at 3am, especially if you were in some sort of conflict earlier that evening Oh Lord

that being said - this may be one of the most pointless articles I've ever seen.

you don't ever want to be out on a street corner in downtown DC near a club at 3am, especially if you were in some sort of conflict earlier that evening Oh Lord

that being said - this may be one of the most pointless articles I've ever seen.
I couldn't agree more with your last sentence. I want that 30 seconds of my life back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom