Donte fractured his ankle working out for the Bobcats | Syracusefan.com

Donte fractured his ankle working out for the Bobcats

So, what happens in cases like that? He's a FA, auditioning for a contract. Does he rely on his own insurance? Or does the team take out insurance just for cases like this? I really have no idea.

Donte green was working out with the bobcats on Saturday? Didn't he sign with the nets last week?

It's confusing. Here are 3 updates:

Marc J. Spears: Chris Luchey tells Y! pending MRI results will determine how long Donte Green is out after ankle surgery but he is hopeful to sign with Nets Twitter

Marc J. Spears: Greene's expected signing with Nets this week now on hold due to pending surgery on ankle "with some type of fracture,"Chris Luchey tells Y! Twitter

Marc J. Spears: NBA free agent Donte Greene suffered an ankle fracture while working out in Charlotte last Saturday, his agent Chris Luchey tells Y! Sports. Twitter

I hope this doesnt effect his ability to take his man off the dribble and to the hole.

In all serious, get well soon Donte.

So, what happens in cases like that? He's a FA, auditioning for a contract. Does he rely on his own insurance? Or does the team take out insurance just for cases like this? I really have no idea.

Good question I believe players are insured though the players union when they are a FA as long as their union dues are current but I'm sure.

I hope this doesnt effect his ability to take his man off the dribble and to the hole.

In all serious, get well soon Donte.
I agree, get well soon Donte. Good kid who has been treated unfairly by a lot of Syracuse fans. I think he will spend a lot of time here rehabbing and the SSS will find itself with an extra drummer for home games.

Good question I believe players are insured though the players union when they are a FA as long as their union dues are current but I'm sure.

Yeah my first thought was that as long as they are part of the union they're ok but I'm not 100% sure.

I'd also say th at if that weren't the case, if he was trying out for an NBA team they should pay for the surgery.

Yeah my first thought was that as long as they are part of the union they're ok but I'm not 100% sure.

I'd also say th at if that weren't the case, if he was trying out for an NBA team they should pay for the surgery.

Heal quickly Donte! That being said it makes me wonder who is responsible for Scoop's injury that he incurred while working out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom