Dont'e Leave before lunch | Syracusefan.com

Dont'e Leave before lunch

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
Strolling downtown Indy before lunch and ran into this guy on the streets. He may have played before they were born, but they were pretty pumped to meet a real live Syracuse player.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1561311355451.jpg
    FB_IMG_1561311355451.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 330
I think this joke may have gone over my head...we were going to Harry and Izzy's for lunch, which is right next to st. Elmo's.

There was a poster who ran into Tyus Battle at a New Orleans Subway. Of course he got mercilessly ripped for choosing to eat at a Subway in New Orleans.

I think it was between sessions for work out of town. After that whole thread i decided I will not disclose where I chose to eat if I see a Cuse player

That is fantastic, I somehow missed that thread. I legit reopened my pic at least 5 times looking for the subway in the background and scratching my head.

That is fantastic, I somehow missed that thread. I legit reopened my pic at least 5 times looking for the subway in the background and scratching my head.
So did you approach him with the standard Donte, huge fan of yours, can we get a picture with the kids or the less vanilla, Donte, I am Cuse grad, can we get a picture with the kids.

Either way, I would think he would be a little surprised someone recognized him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom