Dook losing to Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Dook losing to Maryland

Even though we are competing for seeding and location with Duke I just feel dirty rooting for Duke. I can't root for Maryland as they have caused a lot of crap to the ACC and we have been through enough and I don't want them to make the NCAA tournament.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361061443.553173.jpg
my buddies at the game this is shirt his son is wearing

It would be funny to see another of those patented UM end-of-game collapses. Looking back it was pretty funny when Jay Williams led Duke, who were down 10 with less than a minute to go, to a heart crushing victory over the Terps.

I am all for home crowds being loud and supporting their team, but the whole state of Maryland has the least classy fans I have ever seen. I went to Patriots@Ravens game week 3 in September and the crowd chanted bulls#it at the replacement refs loudly at any calls against them while they loved bad calls for them, and now any call they don't like in this game is bulls#it. Maryland fans lack class its amazing how ignorant they are and my god can Doris Burke shut the on the commentary.

Well to be fair the Ravens were getting hosed by the refs that game

Well to be fair the Ravens were getting hosed by the refs that game
Um no they weren't the refs called like 5 Pass Interferences on Devon McCourty and several bad calls on Patriots. The refs weren't screwing the Ravens, but the fans were ridiculously classless, and these Maryland fans are just as bad.

22 turnovers for Maryland so far ... if they could hold onto the ball they would win

I went to Patriots@Ravens game week 3 in September and the crowd chanted bulls#it at the replacement refs loudly at any calls against them while they loved bad calls for them

This sounds like every fanbase.

Where's the Dook kid crying - that needs to be on this thread or Dookie V having a stroke

I am all for home crowds being loud and supporting their team, but the whole state of Maryland has the least classy fans I have ever seen. I went to Patriots@Ravens game week 3 in September and the crowd chanted bulls#it at the replacement refs loudly at any calls against them while they loved bad calls for them, and now any call they don't like in this game is bulls#it. Maryland fans lack class its amazing how ignorant they are and my god can Doris Burke shut the on the commentary.

Actually, I think she does a very good job. As a woman in this job, she knows she is under the microscope, but she seems prepared and I like her insights. And I don't think she talks too much. The color commentator should talk more than the play by play person. I'm watching the game - I don't need some dufus to tell me who is dribbling the ball or how much time is left. I can see all that.

Actually, I think she does a very good job. As a woman in this job, she knows she is under the microscope, but she seems prepared and I like her insights. And I don't think she talks too much. The color commentator should talk more than the play by play person. I'm watching the game - I don't need some dufus to tell me who is dribbling the ball or how much time is left. I can see all that.
I would say she is a superbly prepared and competent commentator, but her rise at ESPN occurred in 2003-2004 when she was the sideline reporter for all of Dickie V's game and Dickie V became her biggest supporters and she rose up in the ranks. As a result, she has emulated her style as a poor man's Dickie V by commenting on everything and not just the game. If she only commented on the game she would be great and a lot better than Vitale as she actually prepares and does her homework. However, because she has patterned her commentating after Vitale she gets several moments of verbal diarrhea and doesn't shut up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom