dook vs cheats | Syracusefan.com

dook vs cheats

Dook has crazy talent and offensively can score like crazy...but my feeling is they are gunna get bounced come tourney time because they play some awful defense!

Not sure why. College basketball has been dominated by juniors and seniors the past couple years.
And UNC always has an old team. Noy getting the top of the top players has actually helped them lately

I had a great day, but seeing Dook lose tonight is going to give me a solid night’s sleep.

It's easy to keep players around when they are well paid and don't have to attend classes.
You're right the uke OADs just have to pass 3 uke guts and one NC Central course in the fall semester and then they're done going to class for the year.

It really is amazing how bad they are at defending. They give up drive after drive and no one leaves there guy to stop the drive. I hear what people are saying about UNC cheating but I feel like their players are not nearly as easy to dislike as Duke.

for real their last game vs SJ and tonight, some of the worst defense I've ever seen played by a supposed title contender
But, but Coach K is the best man coach in the college game. I guess getting all these paid players isn't paying for him and it's great.

Duke won't win crap with the one-and-done's until they get kids that play D and rebound consistently.

They won in 2015 because they didn't have to face any high end offense and also had a stud PG/C/SF, so they were good on all levels.

Kentucky is even worse.