Down Goes Oregon | Syracusefan.com

Down Goes Oregon

Man this has been a rough November. Really hope we sweep the OSU/Buffalo/GTown games.

We didn't have out PG. It took us one half to get our mojo back with Howard at the helm. He's probably our most valuable player in my opinion.

SU can't control what has happened in the past or how the teams like Oregon or UConn do but can control the games ahead. Just take care of business and keep getting better on O and D and the rewards of that will follow.

We didn't have out PG. It took us one half to get our mojo back with Howard at the helm. He's probably our most valuable player in my opinion.

It was colgate, who stinks.

I am starting to think we really NEED to sweep OSU/Buff/GTown
Beating a top 20 team on the road, a top 25 team at home, and a mid tier Big East team at home - all with our starting PG healthy will do a good job erasing the MSG losses imo.

The committee can easily point to no Frank as a reason

I feel confident they will be a good team when all is said and done at the end of the year, but I'll be back to admit I'm wrong if that's the case.
Their a tourney team just not a top 15 team.

Didn’t Texas Southern give us a game last year or two years ago? At least for a H? I remember a real athletic 7-footer giving Chukwu problems.

Didn’t Texas Southern give us a game last year or two years ago? At least for a H? I remember a real athletic 7-footer giving Chukwu problems.

Real athletic 6-footers give Chukwu problems. He's the easiest big to shoot over in the lane we've ever had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom