Down goes San Diego St | Syracusefan.com

Down goes San Diego St

Zona down 1 w/1.4 seconds left.

They try the Hail Mary pass, but Zona player gets fouled under the basket.

40% FT shooter for Zona bricks both of them.

Jeremy McNeil disapproves.

BYU up 9 on Zaga at under 4:00 timeout. Seems like the Zags haven’t gotten a stop in forever

I saw San Diego St live last week vs Boise St and they cruised to victory against a half decent Boise team. Flynn and Wetzell are a great tandem but my favorite is Mitchell, 6'6 250 pound truck who can put it on the floor

BYU was a top 25 team (and top 20 in KP) on have a pretty loud home floor. So it was no easy game for the Zags.

I saw San Diego St live last week vs Boise St and they cruised to victory against a half decent Boise team. Flynn and Wetzell are a great tandem but my favorite is Mitchell, 6'6 250 pound truck who can put it on the floor

yeah he is excellent but Flynn is their MVP. They usually play fantastic defense and are a very poised team but did not look that way yesterday. The polls tomorrow will be interesting to see where SDSU/Zags/Dayton are ranked

BYU was a top 25 team (and top 20 in KP) on have a pretty loud home floor. So it was no easy game for the Zags.
I got a last minute invite to go to the game and can attest first hand it was very loud in the Marriott Center. Great atmosphere, fun time. Very unimpressed with the Zags backcourt, could be their downfall come March.

It will be interesting to see how the 3 top mid-majors (Gonzaga, San Diego St, Dayton) mesh with the P5 in the tournament.
I think your automatic #1 line is Kansas, Baylor and the Zags. Fourth team still up in the air in my opinion.

If you missed the KU-Baylor game this week, you missed two teams that play great hard nosed defense. Offensively the difference maker in the game was Azubuiki (sp?) with 23 and 19. Like a bulldozer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom