Down goes the Cavs | Syracusefan.com

Down goes the Cavs

We are about the see the zone take off in popularity.

Virginia got stagnant and Duke went nuts from three at the end. Some deep ones too.

Good shooting trumps all in college bball

Good shooting trumps all in college bball

Being I just came from the emoticon thread, this post reminds me of an emoticon on another board I'd like to request bees. The one of the guy eating popcorn. Paul Harris may even sign up if we have that one.

CaptainJ said:
Being I just came from the emoticon thread, this post reminds me of an emoticon on another board I'd like to request bees. The one of the guy eating popcorn. Paul Harris may even sign up if we have that one.

:eat popcorn:

Great to have you back around Captain! You bring a bunch to here.

I hope whoever said that the Cavs would fold in the NCAAs, was watching yesterday's game. I'm not sure there is a team that moves the ball any better than they do.
And as for the 2-3 vs 3pts-----both important but the zone took Virginia right away from the effective offense they were running early in the second half. Duke doesn't do that, they still lose even with the made 3s.

Captain, you're back! Good to "see" you! I'm out oftown and won't be on the board til tomorrow but had to make this quick post.

I hope whoever said that the Cavs would fold in the NCAAs, was watching yesterday's game. I'm not sure there is a team that moves the ball any better than they do.
And as for the 2-3 vs 3pts-----both important but the zone took Virginia right away from the effective offense they were running early in the second half. Duke doesn't do that, they still lose even with the made 3s.

that was me- and i still believe they will -
they look like they are on the same plain as su last year- start off gangbusters and dont improve -just fade down the stretch- while su on the other hand will start to improve in ways you guys cant comprehend- ff baby

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom