Dream 2022 Class | Syracusefan.com

Dream 2022 Class

Taylor, Flip, and Copeland, has the greatest upside, can't teach his size on both ends of the floor.

This is hard. Flip definitely. But, the guards are tough. They are all so good. And I consider all the rest guards, although a few could play forward. I can’t even do it. One of Chance, Quadir and JJ. And one of Taylor or Rogers. I like all these guys, and we’d be very lucky to land a class like this.

Qadir, Taylor, and Flip.

Love, love, love Westry -- but he's a one-and-doner, and I think Qadir could be a multi-year impact player here. Taylor is a tremendous shooter. We have a wing in Kamari who does other things, so give me the great shooter. Flip is a future 1st round pick, and Clingan seems unlikely, so...

Qadir, Taylor, and Flip.

Love, love, love Westry -- but he's a one-and-doner, and I think Qadir could be a multi-year impact player here. Taylor is a tremendous shooter. We have a wing in Kamari who does other things, so give me the great shooter. Flip is a future 1st round pick, and Clingan seems unlikely, so...

Exactly all of this.

Now - IF we could get Clingan, then yeah, we’d take him in a heartbeat.
But we seem to be running 3rd in a 2-horse race with that one.

Who do we actually get?
I’m thinking it’s one of Quadir or Chance, and Taylor, with Lands.

Qadir, Taylor, and Flip.

This might be my pick too for similiar reasons. And honestly not to get hopes up too much, but this class feels possible.

Qadir, Taylor, and Flip.

I think we go all in trying to win in 2022, so I lean Westry over Copeland because I think Westry makes a more immediate impact. But why not both?

G: Girard
G: Westry
F: Lands
F: Benny
C: Edwards

Bench:
Flip
Taylor
Copeland
Symir
Stretch 4

We will have 80 backcourt minutes available in 2023 assuming Westry leaves (and Girard graduates). Slide in Taylor and Copeland. Flip gets time at the 4 and 5 then starts in 2023

Westry, Lands, Taylor and Copeland are all 6’6” + so JB can get creative with his subs (lol)

I think we go all in trying to win in 2022, so I lean Westry over Copeland because I think Westry makes a more immediate impact. But why not both?

G: Girard
G: Westry
F: Lands
F: Benny
C: Edwards

Bench:
Flip
Taylor
Copeland
Symir
Stretch 4

We will have 80 backcourt minutes available in 2023 assuming Westry leaves (and Girard graduates). Slide in Taylor and Copeland. Flip gets time at the 4 and 5 then starts in 2023

Westry, Lands, Taylor and Copeland are all 6’6” + so JB can get creative with his subs (lol)
LET’S DO THIS!!!!

We are after some other guys too and obviously some of these are more realistic than others, but of those 8 who would be your top 3?

JJ and Clingan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom