Dreams | Syracusefan.com

Dreams

themole

Starter
Anyone else have dreams involving SU games now and then? Is this unhealthy?

Last night I dreamt we walloped Kansas St in the Elite 8 by, I don't remember exactly, but 112-84, or something. LOL. It took a few seconds after I woke up to remember that no, it was actually a loss to OSU. Alas.

Sometimes I have dreams in the offseason involving games or tournaments. Weird.

the night before the elite 8 game i dreamed that we were winning 75-70 with 5 minutes left. triche just made a driving layup. i need help lol

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

After we won the title I had dreams for days afterward that we still had more games to play before we were in fact champions.

Anyone else have dreams involving SU games now and then? Is this unhealthy?

Last night I dreamt we walloped Kansas St in the Elite 8 by, I don't remember exactly, but 112-84, or something. LOL. It took a few seconds after I woke up to remember that no, it was actually a loss to OSU. Alas.

Sometimes I have dreams in the offseason involving games or tournaments. Weird.

You just didn't realize that dream was about the 2010 season en route to our 2nd title.

I had a dream the night before the wisconsin game that me southerland and kieta all got suspended for the game for not going to some stupid meeting the NCAA required.

The night of the Ohio State game, I had a dream we lost 78-70. I was relieved when I woke up and remembered it was only 77-70.

The only basketball dreams I have, I'm playing in. Amazingly, I can still get up and dunk.

Had a dream last night that NN went to Marshall because his mom didn't want him to be involved with some big time program and possible scandals.

The night before the elite eight game I had a dream that we were playing in the elite 8 against something called Northern Connecticut State at Gampel. It was all UConn fans cheering against us, and they were a really low seed but we only pulled it out by 5. It was weird.

Had a dream that CJ jumped to the NBA a few nights back and I was horrified.

Had a dream the other night that SU beat Kansas State in what I thought was the Elite 8. Even in the dream, I did find it strange that we were still playing after losing to Ohio State. But still, I was happy...until I found out that it was actually a regional consolation game. Weird.

I actually had a dream yesterday morning that had Reggie and Cheryl Miller in it. I don't think they were in it long, but I still found it odd being there was nothing to do with basketball in the dream. I think it might have had to do with reading a post on here that called Reggie "Cheryl Miller's little brother" not too long ago.