Dress for Success | Syracusefan.com

Dress for Success

realorange

Living Legend
I'm one of those fans who still puts on 'Cuse gear when watching the game on TV. Rationally I know that it doesn't make a damn what I wear but let's not leave any stone unturned.

I won't say that I'm superstitious, but I knew I had to wear something special for today's game. So, I went deep and brought out the 2003 Championship tee shirt with the schedule on the back.

Was that what brought us the win? Probably not but I'll take partial credit anyway. ;)

I have this Syracuse fleece that I bought like ten years ago but have never worn. For some unknown reason I wore it Wednesday night. Then I wore it Friday night. Then I wore it today. It's now 3 and 0. I am taking full responsibility for this past week's success.

I'm one of those fans who still puts on 'Cuse gear when watching the game on TV. Rationally I know that it doesn't make a damn what I wear but let's not leave any stone unturned.

I won't say that I'm superstitious, but I knew I had to wear something special for today's game. So, I went deep and brought out the 2003 Championship tee shirt with the schedule on the back.

Was that what brought us the win? Probably not but I'll take partial credit anyway. ;)

I am the opposite. I wore Cuse stuff early in the season, and it seemed to bring too many L's. Lately, I just wear whatever non-Cuse grubbies I happen to have out and that is working much better.

I will not wear Cuse garb against the blue Devils !!!

Wow I am not alone. I wore the sweatshirt I got after the 2003 national championship game, and the same shirt and sweats. I haven't taken them off all week. Lol.

It gets complicated- they didn’t do well when I was totally decked out in orange so I trimmed a few things and it works better. You are welcome.

I wear my orange hat in the morning; and my blue Syracuse hat in the afternoon and evening.

Wow I am not alone. I wore the sweatshirt I got after the 2003 national championship game, and the same shirt and sweats. I haven't taken them off all week. Lol.
giphy.gif

You'll notice that that shirt with the scheduled includes a Feb 2003 road victory at Michigan State. That road win told me we were a serious contender.

I miss those mid-season OOC games.

I've worn the same SU shirt for all the tournament games so far. Fortunately, the luck doesn't wash out and I've laundered it. I even did my laundry yesterday when I didn't have to...in order to make it available to wear today.

I don't even wear orange anymore. Legit bad luck. I have gray cuse sweat pants which seem to be the bread and butter.

Well...

whatever each of you has been doing, or not doing, since Wed - you MUST keep doing it!!!!

There is no other logical explanation for how we keep winning.
Take one for the team.

I am the opposite. I wore Cuse stuff early in the season, and it seemed to bring too many L's. Lately, I just wear whatever non-Cuse grubbies I happen to have out and that is working much better.

I will not wear Cuse garb against the blue Devils !!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Same sweatshirt since the play in game. Only took it off once to go to dinner (wife made me)

Am I die?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom