Drunk at 730 post | Syracusefan.com

Drunk at 730 post

I had a few Blue Moons and I say Bill Bradley. With all due respect, the game is different now, for better or worse, but Carmelo Anthony does a lot on the court and I am proud of his ream play in the playoffs. He is a credit to SU, and I will always support and defend him, hopefully not blindly. Also, come on down Isaiah Briscoe and Tyler Ennis. Now, one more Blue Moon.

I meant "team" not "ream", damn you Blue Moon and fat fingers on my I-phone.

Say what you want to say but be conscience of the audience and modify the delivery accordingly.

That is probably horrible advice, but it is the Blue Moon talking.

If not quality, perhaps frequency. I am sorry, I will pipe down now, have a good night everyone. Especially Isaiah Briscoe, Tyler Ennis and Ebeneezer O...

I lost 300 dollars today playing poker, had a horrible beat on trip kings and a straight. Asked the kid if he knew how to play poker. That is making me start right now.

Pocket Kings (Raised Pre-Flop)

Idiot X Calls.

Flop comes King, 5, 6

I bet, he re-raises, I smooth call.

Turn comes 7. I bet big, he re-raises all in, I call.

The kid turns over Jack 3 suited. Bastard has a gut-shot with no flush draw. Guy had 3 possible outs, and he hits a 4 on the river.

I've never been so steamed a a poker table. Time to crack open some bud platinum's. At least they are 6.0. What a freakin day.

I think most of us appreciate your posts. We just aren't as vocal, at least without a few Blue Moons.

Highly doubt it , people say whats pc i saywhats on my mind or what i heard.
I find your posts pretty amusing and would give you your own board if it were up to me. But what makes you think you're the only person on here that speaks their mind? And how the hell would you know that anyway?

I find your posts pretty amusing and would give you your own board if it were up to me. But what makes you think you're the only person on here that speaks their mind? And how the hell would you know that anyway?
Cause to many people care what other people think . Im here to voice my opinion .

I lost 300 dollars today playing poker, had a horrible beat on trip kings and a straight. Asked the kid if he knew how to play poker. That is making me start right now.

Pocket Kings (Raised Pre-Flop)

Idiot X Calls.

Flop comes King, 5, 6

I bet, he re-raises, I smooth call.

Turn comes 7. I bet big, he re-raises all in, I call.

The kid turns over Jack 3 suited. ******* has a gut-shot with no flush draw. Guy had 3 possible outs, and he hits a 4 on the river.

I've never been so steamed a a poker table. Time to crack open some bud platinum's. At least they are 6.0. What a freakin day.

That might actually be the dumbest play I've ever seen/heard of. Was he tripping on acid? I would have gotten up calmly, walked over, and punched him in the back of the head.

I approve of this thread. Lots of people are afraid to voice their opinions, but its a trait mostly ingrained into your subconscious (fear of expulsion from the tribe, academics theorize).

I love poker. It's the greatest game ever conceived of.

I had a few Blue Moons and I say Bill Bradley. With all due respect, the game is different now, for better or worse, but Carmelo Anthony does a lot on the court and I am proud of his ream play in the playoffs. He is a credit to SU, and I will always support and defend him, hopefully not blindly. Also, come on down Isaiah Briscoe and Tyler Ennis. Now, one more Blue Moon.
Times have changed. When I was growing up, the mood was "Poor Oscar Robertson, Jerry West and Elgin Baylor. Soooooooooo talented but no title. They deserve one". In this era of perfection-expected Lebron and Melo have the title thing rubbed in their face.

oh-the-irony-womens-tank_07.jpg

I'd rather kill myself than watch the first 30 seconds of that video again. Why do people need to post like that to youtube? That might be the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom