Class of 2017 - DT Chris"CJ" Thorpe (PA) Transfer portal from Penn St | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DT Chris"CJ" Thorpe (PA) Transfer portal from Penn St

I wonder if they are having a Junior Day at Pitt today.

Chris (CJ) Thorpe ‏@_thatkidsavage 5m5 minutes ago

Blessed to have received an offer from University of Mississippi !
1f534.png
26aa.png
#GoRebels #OleMiss

Someone please agree with me that a fan twitter account posting a ridiculous looking cake and a cheesy photoshop is creepy, before we even get into the knowing-recruit's-birthday thing.

Heard he just committed to Penn State. It must have been the birthday cake.

According to Rivals our staff has reached out to portal ( DT'S ) Lamonte McDougle from Washington State and Latrell Bankston from Iowa State our biggest concern right now is the decision of McKinnley Williams to come back for a 6th year or leave the program, also the status of Curtis Harper who's tweet a couple of weeks ago was a bit confusing throw in verbal commit Jaelin Moss who has yet to sign his ( NLI ) . I would hope the staff has a strong indication on the status of these players and some kind of news comes out soon. I also thing they are looking into the ( JC ) ranks for help if need be. I understand how hard it is when we see some quality transfers in the portal and the staff shows no interest in them to me that indicates the staff knows something that we don't.

According to Rivals our staff has reached out to portal ( DT'S ) Lamonte McDougle from Washington State and Latrell Bankston from Iowa State our biggest concern right now is the decision of McKinnley Williams to come back for a 6th year or leave the program, also the status of Curtis Harper who's tweet a couple of weeks ago was a bit confusing throw in verbal commit Jaelin Moss who has yet to sign his ( NLI ) . I would hope the staff has a strong indication on the status of these players and some kind of news comes out soon. I also thing they are looking into the ( JC ) ranks for help if need be. I understand how hard it is when we see some quality transfers in the portal and the staff shows no interest in them to me that indicates the staff knows something that we don't.
Let’s hope so. Glad u are ready to give them the benefit of the doubt. I need evidence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom