Class of 2014 - DT Darrius Sapp (GA) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DT Darrius Sapp (GA)

If he's coming this weekend, hope we give him an offer. We need some d-line recruits.

he's quick off the ball for his size and on one play he had one hell of a nice swim move to crush the guy. The kid would be extremely tough if he gets on the right steroid program.

you can tell he has lots of natural strength

I'm no expert of talent evaluation, but he looks very slow.

Gotta agree with retro on this, Sapp showed good close range quickness in those clips.

he's quick off the ball for his size and on one play he had one hell of a nice swim move to crush the guy. The kid would be extremely tough if he gets on the right steroid program.

i like his size, and strength, but I like Harvey and Samuels better

I liked his film. He reads the o line very well and gets to exactly where they're trying to move him from. Also does very well defeating cut blocks. Just smack em in the back of the helmet when they dive and plant their face in the geound. My hs coach would be proud and georgia tech would be out of ideas.

Dude...did you really just say that? (Had me laughing like a Bond villain)

Good initial quickness but he looks like a man amongst boys in that highlight tape. He had a nice swim move but other than that I saw very little hand movement... then again he didn't really need it anyway.

Didn't realize Darrius also has an offer from Louisville. Is the Cuse still in the game for this kid?

Didn't realize Darrius also has an offer from Louisville. Is the Cuse still in the game for this kid?
I think they are down to the 2 DTs who visited last weekend. Harvey, who committed, and Samuels who most expect to commit tomorrow.

We never offered and he never visited.