Duce Chestnut & Alijah Clark | NoDestination | Syracusefan.com

Duce Chestnut & Alijah Clark | NoDestination

Love it man. These get me so pumped. Cinco looking BIGGG. Love when interviewers ask them about who is standing out. For young DB guys stepping it up I believe they said lil BJ? Braheem Long Jr. maybe? and Marcelus. Said Bellamy and Jaeden Gould looking good. Sounds like Justin Gould has really stepped it up this spring. And then they said they know Grant missed a couple plays in Spring game but sounds like he has been a turnover machine.

They seem to say the D has outplayed the offense which is what you'd expect them to say but honestly i thought that is how it would be so that is good to hear IMO as we saw the offense do some solid things in the Spring game. Glad D has looked solid especially when OG was not really 100% just yet. Wondering how much of that is due to what we have as a second string QB. It seems If we can get solid QB play from the second stringer that should helps the whole team prepare better. Just from a practice standpoint that seems to be important and something we don't talk about. Just WR's and DB's getting those additional higher level reps with the second team unit has to help a lot.

On the current roster, how in the heck is Deuce listed at 205 lbs and Cinco listed at 186 lbs. Dude Cinco must have put on a TON of muscle. Would love to see some updated roster weights. Maybe they don't update those and put that info out there until after the portal closes on purpose. Try to reduce the interest a bit until after the portal closes.

I got a feeling this Sam Holland dude is going places.Smooth operator and really puts out good content.
Yeah he doesn't exactly seem like he does extra prep work or have any ground breaking format really but he just knows how to make them feel comfortable like they are just talking casually to some other dude like them. And even the environment he set up helps a lot. He gets the kids to feel comfortable and they open up.

Last edited:
Yeah he doesn't exactly seem like he does extra prep work or have any ground breaking format really but he just knows how to make them feel comfortable like they are just talking casually to some other dude like them and even the environment he set up helps a lot. He gets the kids to feel comfortable and they open up.

It helps when you’re friends with all of them

No shame in that! Gotta use everything to your advantage. I know I did starting out after college.

Theres a big opportunity for him and the company to fill this big void of content. I expect they'll continue to grow

Oh there’s no hate

He’s doing a phenomenal job, but it explains why these kids are so comfortable with him

With that being said, I haven’t missed an episode and there’s a reason for it. They are very well done in my opinion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom