Duke (-1.5) at Notre Dame on Big Monday | Syracusefan.com

Duke (-1.5) at Notre Dame on Big Monday

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Duke 4-4 and ND 6-3 in conference. My two most hated ACC schools. Usually games like this there might be a prevailing reason to root for one over the other. I'm not seeing it so far. Maybe I will let the flow of the game decide who gets my rooting interest. Personally I wish they could both lose. So are the Duke guys wearing "Duke" uniforms or just plain t-shirts without their names on them.

I really like Notre Dame to win outrght in this one. Small markup (+105), and they have won the 3 last times at home against Duke. Duke is nothing special on the road in ACC especially in their so-so years such as this one. They are good on neutral courts in pre conference, because Coach Satan is very careful in making sure all the conditions are right for Duke.

I really like Notre Dame to win outrght in this one. Small markup (+105), and they have won the 3 last times at home against Duke. Duke is nothing special on the road in ACC especially in their so-so years such as this one. They are good on neutral courts in pre conference, because Coach Satan is very careful in making sure all the conditions are right for Duke.

Yeah I really want this version of Duke to crumble. Nothing remotely likeable about that squad.

LOL at the pathetic oop pass by Grayson Allen on the 3 on 1.

Duke 4-4 and ND 6-3 in conference. My two most hated ACC schools. Usually games like this there might be a prevailing reason to root for one over the other. I'm not seeing it so far. Maybe I will let the flow of the game decide who gets my rooting interest. Personally I wish they could both lose. So are the Duke guys wearing "Duke" uniforms or just plain t-shirts without their names on them.

I'm rooting for the meteor strike. ;)

Not only is Duke winning fairly handily they are costing me money. Despise them.

NotRe Dame will start dropping threes... It's what they does.

TERRIBLE. Coach K steal sending out wires from his home.

How can't that basket count? The call was made after the ND player left his feet to score.

Two terrible calls, and they hit Brey with a technical, even though he didn't get that angry considering the situation.

What a joke.

Holy crap Pistoria has a clear inside path to the ball, and Kennard cuts him off. No call.

Duke is on the road right?

That was a defensive foul? The only contact was Kennard warding off. They're calling everything now.

The officiating has been so bad in this one. We are going to need to do yeoman's work containing Kennard and Tatum to beat them. I was cheering for Duke in a lesser of two evils so hopefully our W against them means more.