Duke and Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Duke and Kentucky

Huh?
Lebron James Jr. has already been offered scholarships to Duke and Kentucky was the OP point.
I believe he is saying why haven't we offered yet.
I don't think we need to worry about it as the kid is 12 years old and as I said I don't think we have a shot.

LBJ is a good father though so I think the kid will have game. We need to hope Melo's son is good as he might be interested in us because of Melo's love of the Orange.

Lebron James Jr. has already been offered scholarships to Duke and Kentucky was the OP point.
I believe he is saying why haven't we offered yet.
I don't think we need to worry about it as the kid is 12 years old and as I said I don't think we have a shot.

LBJ is a good father though so I think the kid will have game. We need to hope Melo's son is good as he might be interested in us because of Melo's love of the Orange.

Exactly, that's my point. We probably don't have much of a shot, but why not try. Same for any top recruit.

Exactly, that's my point. We probably don't have much of a shot, but why not try. Same for any top recruit.

Lebron's kid is no where near making a decision. This is a publicity stunt by Duke and UK. Sadly this stuff works. They play the game and that's why they are two of the most popular destinations for top players these days.

Lebron's kid is no where near making a decision. This is a publicity stunt by Duke and UK. Sadly this stuff works. They play the game and that's why they are two of the most popular destinations for top players these days.

Again, why don't we play the game for all of the above reasons.

We can negative recruit Duke by pointing out all the studs they have who don't even get into the games this year.

UK is the other extreme...go there and play half a game and average 10 ppg.

Or come to Cuse and don't come off the court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom