Duke fans seem to keep asking the same question... | Syracusefan.com

Duke fans seem to keep asking the same question...

did they mention the chippie that MD missed at the end of the game last night, or Sulaimon's garbage 3-pter that beat UVa?

wait, that should've been a flagrant on Cooney? Adios, clowns...

At the end of the day.... There is absolutely nothing lucky about playing good hard defense. That's all we have been doing at the end and we have been able to execute...Ennis eh...yes he hit a tough shot... Lucky No... Low percentage shot yes.... This team has been able to stay with teams even when they don't play well because of our defense. As far as Duke is concerned.... If they need to hit 15 3's to have a shot to beat us then I will take those odds all day long!

I wasn't trying to attack there fans or board, they do seem more intelligent and less bias than other Tobacco Road fans.

yeah at least a couple of them were able to acknowledge that their team was just as "lucky" as ours was last night

Last night at our game against NCSt, I had a woman who was a Duke fan (her son went to Duke) sit next to me at the game. She was from Long Island, visiting her best friend who is a diehard SU fan (from the North country in Adams) who bought tickets for both of them. She said SU was her next favorite team and cheered for us throughout the game. Very nice woman who appeared to have a very good time. She was shocked that such good tickets were available in section 105 for sale with over 31,000 sold.