Duke game at noon.. | Syracusefan.com

Duke game at noon..

njcuse

Scout Team
NY Times says ESPN, but my TV guide on the TW TV is saying sports center. Anyone know what is going on for this game?

NY Times says ESPN, but my TV guide on the TW TV is saying sports center. Anyone know what is going on for this game?
Did dukie v really just say that duk has the best post player in america AND the best backcourt in america after they lost by double digits 2 games in a row? Or was he talking about ULs backcourt?

Did dukie v really just say that duk has the best post player in america AND the best backcourt in america after they lost by double digits 2 games in a row? Or was he talking about ULs backcourt?
He's always been in love with Duke and K... even more than UNCheat... I muted the game, so I can't answer the question posed...

Duke is playing zone vs Louisville. Coach K say enough of his guards getting killed off the dribble in the past two games.

Neither of these teams are overly impressive right now.

One confusing game.. with three guys named Jones on the floor at the same time!

Louisville is clueless against a zone; hopefully that's still the case when we meet :)

It'd be great to have Louisville and Duke each with 2 conference losses already

Hmmm this Duke zone is styfling Lville only because they can't shoot. They are getting side open lookes and rebounding 2 out of 3 of those misses. It bodes well for us against Lville.

Okafor doing mostly nothing against the Lville zone and size also bodes well for us.

Rank looks better than Okafor or Harrell to me.

Duke has started to turn it on as of late up 28-16 with a minute to play. Jefferson scares me more than Okafor, hes a very strong weak side rebounder and can do a lot of things well on the offensive side of the ball.

Okafor really doesn't impress me... he seems very lazy on the defensive end... sure, he can shoot, but there is something called D that comprises the other half of the court... Duke really doesn't seem to be a great team either... and Louisville, I'm not sure what they call their offensive scheme, but to me it's mostly dribble and hope something comes to fruition...

Hmmm this Duke zone is styfling Lville only because they can't shoot. They are getting side open lookes and rebounding 2 out of 3 of those misses. It bodes well for us against Lville.

Okafor doing mostly nothing against the Lville zone and size also bodes well for us.

Rank looks better than Okafor or Harrell to me.
So K has obviously learned something about zone from JB.
Wonder if JB has learned anything about m-2-m from K.

Anyone who has Louisville as an automatic L better rethink that. They haven't impressed me all year, they can't score.

Is Okafor really the best player in the country as dukie v is telling us?

Dickie V giving K a verbal blow job. Yuck.

It worked well. We should try playing zone vs. Louisville. ;)

We all deep down know that when it's time to play them they won't miss from 3. Just how it goes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom