Duke incoming freshman Okafor is preseason 1st Team AA | Syracusefan.com

Duke incoming freshman Okafor is preseason 1st Team AA

Almost by himself, Okafor puts Duke in the spotlight for top five in the polls. Watch some video of him and you'll see why.

I saw him play live vs some very good competition in high school, I have no problem with him being a preseason all-american. He will be a top 3 pick, if not number one in next years draft.

At least we'll only have to deal with this Okafor for one year.

Is this guy good enough that NBA teams are going to be tanking?

Sure, Philly is tanking two years in a row and last year there weren't any sure thing franchise changers.

Wait until you see him play - he's fantastic and I would have voted him preseason 1st team AA as well

Agreed. I don't know if he will end up being a first teamer, but he will probably be the #1 pick in the 2015 draft. I've seen this kid play a few times on TV, and he is LEGIT. Very physically developed for an incoming frosh--his game reminds me a lot of Greg Oden, although I don't think he's quite as explosive.

Sure, Philly is tanking two years in a row and last year there weren't any sure thing franchise changers.

Joel Embiid on Line One.

skurey said:
Lakers are well on their way

Randle and Okafor is not a bad start at the 4 and 5.

DoctorBombay said:
"I'm disgusted by all this hype- won't they ever learn"??? Signed, Andrew Wiggins

He had a pretty damn good year.

image-3334269985.jpg

He had a pretty damn good year.

View attachment 29635
And that's the point- the kid was so hyped coming outta HS that short of a "Melo-like" year where he led KU to a NC, he couldn't have possibly lived up to it.
That's a shame since he, like Harrison Barnes, was a good player- just not the transformative talent that the media hyped...before ever playing a single college game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom