Orangeyes Daily Articles for Tuesday - Duke Postgame Articles and Videos | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Orangeyes Daily Articles for Tuesday Duke Postgame Articles and Videos

After beatdown of defending champion Duke, can any team stand between Syracuse lacrosse and title? (PS: Kramer)

-fb9741b19da1526f.jpg
Notre Dame,(Maryland inNCAA) ,Virginia,Duke rematch

Syracuse University lacrosse suspends midfielder Hayes McGinley (PS: Kramer)

SU lacrosse player accused of punching man, woman 1 day before indefinite suspension (PS: O'Toole)

Syracuse midfielder Hayes McGinley suspended indefinitely following arrest (DO: Staff)

Syracuse redshirt freshman midfielder Hayes McGinley was suspended indefinitely from the team last Sunday for “a violation of team rules,” an SU Athletics spokesman said Sunday afternoon.

McGinley was arrested last Saturday night after he punched a woman, 20, and a man, 29, in the face, giving the woman a bloody lip, Syracuse Police Lt. Eric Carr said in an email. The arrest happened on the 100 block of Marshall Street at 11:03 p.m., according to a Syracuse police bulletin...

After seeing Hayes Pic He was the aggressor??????

Seriously. Seems very odd behavior for a kid with no (documented) history of trouble. I'm not judging nor defending, but like every story there are two sides. I would like to hear his.

Edit: after reading more eyewitness accounts, I am now judging: he is a fool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1
Syracuse men's lax head coach John Desko reflected positively on experience with Daryl Gross. Hoping for another AD "who likes lacrosse."

Desko declined to make additional comment on Hayes McGinley, said injured attack Randy Staats is in good spirits, but had no status update.

Lacrosse is a great game. Hope you enjoyed it
I did like it, but have difficulty allowing myself to have as much passion for anything else as much as I have for basketball. I realize that attitude comes from deprivation consciousness, that we can only have so much passion and therefore have to dole it out, so I really need to call b.s. on myself!

I was born and raised in LaCrosse, Wisconsin, and my little town on the Mississippi was named for the game the Native Americans played there. Cool, huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom