Duke Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Duke Prediction Thread...

Final Four Contender: 82
Final Four Pretender: 67

Espn’s love child 84
The AD should do something 60

Friggin disaster, that’s my prediction. Until we get a center with some aggression and meat in his bones and get some killas on this team. We’re betas playing alphas.

Fans with bags on heads- 59
Orange blender- 74

Heart:
Cuse 68, Puke 65

Head:
Puke 82, Cuse 68

First Three in the NBA Draft - 57
Rest of Duke - margin of victory

Team with no PG and No Post Game - 57

No prediction per se, but this could easily be -- and probably will be -- a 20+ point Duke drubbing. The only way Duke can lose is to beat themselves.

Even if Zion doesn't play, I'd be shocked if we stay within double digits.

I’d like to be optimistic, but heading into Cameron you already have enough forces working against you. No im not talking about the cameron crazies. Bunch of nerds. Bet they prefer Tito’s to light beer.

This is like the equivalent of an NBA back to back on the road from a 6pm Saturday to a 7pm Monday.

If Cuse was good, this would even be a hard set of circumstances to stay competitive. I think K will ease off the gas pedal to not embarrass and Frank and Tyus bounce back a bit.

Good guys lose by less than 15

74-60

Dick Posts 64
Dick Nixon 63

Duke by 20
If Syracuse plays like they did against Georgia Tech, they'll lose by 40.

I predict I change the channel at the 10 minute mark of the 2nd half. It should be noted that I never turn off a game early.
I hate that I've been reduced to expecting to lose every single conference game, including yesterday.

This may be the first game since 1985 that I intentionally don’t watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom