Duke RobMo | Syracusefan.com

Duke RobMo

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Geezus Oneil is so big it's just not fair. 2-0 within a minute. Duke is gonna crush these guys.

7-1 Duke about 6 mins in, 6 different scorers

He already gave O’Neill the Tewaarton.

The dude right now has six goals and it’s like he barely has to try. he’s also only one game into a sophomore season.

You’d really have to be an idiot to have left him off any preseason ACC teams

The dude right now has six goals and it’s like he barely has to try. he’s also only one game into a sophomore season.

You’d really have to be an idiot to have left him off any preseason ACC teams
No question he’s a top 10 player nationally. But this is one game against a clearly inferior defensive unit. One of his goals came against a gassed short stick. A couple others were less him and more the feed. He’ll probably score 10 against Manhattan. But so what?

Didn’t get a chance to watch and hope to see a replay. I love the way ONeill plays the game but can he put up numbers being guarded by elite teams top long pole? Can he draw slides and develop as a QB passer? He’s definitely going to make your jaw drop once a game, but until I see those two things I will not coronate him the next Lyle or pat spencer. He was of course a true freshman last year, but we didn’t see much of that.

Didn’t get a chance to watch and hope to see a replay. I love the way ONeill plays the game but can he put up numbers being guarded by elite teams top long pole? Can he draw slides and develop as a QB passer? He’s definitely going to make your jaw drop once a game, but until I see those two things I will not coronate him the next Lyle or pat spencer. He was of course a true freshman last year, but we didn’t see much of that.

He's a really good player, but a guy that can match up with him or at least be close physically will give him problems. A matchup with an elite or above average crease defender will be interesting to see. Need to sit tight and not leave him. Force him to dodge which isn't his strength right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom