Duke Roll Call!! | Syracusefan.com

Duke Roll Call!!

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Spending Valentines day with my favorite girlfriend who's name is Syracuse Basketball. Jumping on a plane Thursday night, land Friday night.

Planning on hitting up Chucks as soon as they open Saturday, to get a table.. (anyone know what time Chucks opens?)

Who's joining me? I'll be the bearded drunk guy.

I'll be there. Flying in Friday morning. Won't go too crazy Friday night but definitely having dinner at Pastabilities. I'm addicted to the spicy tomato oil.

Saturday also happens to be my birthday. Last time I was in the Dome on my bday was 2003 when we beat a top 10 Notre Dame. So hopefully the streak continues.

I'll be there. Flying in Friday morning. Won't go too crazy Friday night but definitely having dinner at Pastabilities. I'm addicted to the spicy tomato oil.

Saturday also happens to be my birthday. Last time I was in the Dome on my bday was 2003 when we beat a top 10 Notre Dame. So hopefully the streak continues.

Hope can link up man, First beer is on me!

I fly in Friday morning and will be there for the game as well. I am not sure what the wife has planned but I will see if she wants to stop by Chuck's, we have never been there. Were is it. Anyone else up in section 309? We are in row L.
309 Row B, right on the aisle. I will be a blond older lady and my daughter is a blond younger lady. Neither blonds are real. We shall be wearing orange.

CorduroyG said:
pics or it didnt happen
[

Attachments

• image-2931442415.jpg
    image-2931442415.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
bballbeadle said:
Two3, didn't you and your valentine sit next to me at a game a while back? I think you have an awesome girlfriend!

Yes!! You hooked me up with tickets. Nah, she's hit or miss. Amazing one day, incredibly crazy the next. I've never seen anything like it. Haha.