Duke vs Miami | Syracusefan.com

Duke vs Miami

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Our interior defense will need to bring their A++++++++ game.

Chris Lykes: My new favorite player.
University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Marvin Bagley III: How effective will he be in the NBA if he doesn't develop a right hand. Seems like he goes to his left every time.

Last edited:
Duke out of sorts in the second half. Miami up 13 with 11 minutes to go.

duke has a lot of problems right now-
poor defense, mr. trippy MIA, basically no depth, turnover prone

Duke out of sorts in the second half. Miami up 13 with 11 minutes to go.
Miami gets outscored by more than 20 in the last 11 minutes. Great job Larranaga. I'll repeat it 1000 times that the ACC has quite a few coaches who are great recruiters but terrible game coaches. I've always said that Larranaga fits into that category.

Duke can score.
Thus they can overcome lapses on D.
Their O is so good.

Miami gets outscored by more than 20 in the last 11 minutes. Great job Larranaga. I'll repeat it 1000 times that the ACC has quite a few coaches who are great recruiters but terrible game coaches. I've always said that Larranaga fits into that category.
There are a few coaches who are pretty good with facilitating payments, that is correct.

Duke went to the zone ... and shut them down. Just saying.

Key point being it threw Miami off ...takes time to adjust to it

Duke went to the zone ... and shut them down. Just saying.

Key point being it threw Miami off ...takes time to adjust to it
Unless there is some sort of quirk in ACC scheduling, Miami does play you guys, right? uke has been playing zone all year to cover for their inability to play efense. Putting those two concepts together one would think they have some zone plays that they've practiced for the situation. They looked totally lost; like this was the first time they had ever seen a zone defense. they weren't prepared properly, otherwise Larranaga would have just had to get their attention, signal for their zone offense, and play on.

can't believe WVU lost to kansas. they were kickin' butt when i was watching. shocked this morning.
konate had one of the best two hand stuffs i've seen in a while. they were cruising.

Last edited: