Duke Vs Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Duke Vs Michigan

arbitragegls

All Conference
First minute of play announcers talk about Duke's 12-0 streak in Maui...next thing said and Syracuse is other undefeated team coming in '13!

Neither of these teams would give 'Cuse a scare unless zone defense allows upteen 3's...Michigan has no post game and although Duke has a good front court...very few into post plays...looks like 'Cuse so far

Michigan doesn't look nearly as good today - they're really having trouble scoring. Duke's height advantage seems to be bothering them.

Duke literally gets every single call... and its some serious bullshit.

Both teams rely on a lot of 3pt shooting and can go cold. It does seem like Duke's stout defense has something to do with them being able to get away with stuff that is not allowed against them, but I admit to being biased.

Both teams rely on a lot of 3pt shooting and can go cold. It does seem like Duke's stout defense has something to do with them being able to get away with stuff that is not allowed against them, but I admit to being biased.
i do try to be objective but i really think they're allowed murder 1

i do try to be objective but i really think they're allowed murder 1

I do, too. It's odd that people defend them; they're a bunch of whiners, and they still get a ton of calls.

Seriously, how many coaches in America ever complain to the point where an announcer says "Coach X looking for a technical on Player Y for hanging on the rim after that dunk"? Because Bilas said that about K in the first half tonight after a Michigan dunk, and it's not the first time I've heard that. Gosh, if there's one call in basketball that no coach (other than maybe that nut who got fired from Rutgers) asks the refs for, it's a technical for hanging on the rim.

They annoy me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom