Duke vs Texas | Syracusefan.com

Duke vs Texas

They just look better. Duke is not playing well. Bagley and Allen in foul trouble and outside of O’Connell no one playing well.

Trent is also playing good but the energy level isn’t there for them

Also Coach K looks really old. I can’t see how he coaches more than 2 more seasons. I feel like energy and physically boeheim looks like 5-10 years younger

Also Coach K looks really old. I can’t see how he coaches more than 2 more seasons. I feel like energy and physically boeheim looks like 5-10 years younger
road games are tough, without the ready supply of eager dukie blood boys to keep the count vibrant

Duke's bigs are talented, but good god they are playing sooooooooft.

Their young big men look like they've spent all their youth on one end of the court. Matador defense.

Texas is marching down the lane repeatedly with no one challenging.

I keep telling myself root for ACC and Duke. I ultimately am watching and end up hoping Texas gets the buckets. I just can't get over some of the calls Duke gets and I'm trying to root for them. I'm not trying to buy into the rhetoric but these refs make it hard

If Duke loses this, Kansas will probably be #1 when we meet. First time playing a #1 ranked team since we won at Louisville in 2012-13.

This feels like a Sweet 16 or Elite 8 in the tourney. Hopefully Dook loses.

Feel like he refs wouldn't allow duke to lose this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom