Duke vs UNC | Syracusefan.com

Duke vs UNC

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Duke up 17-4.

10 Duke players already got in. Subbing 5 at once. Dan Shulman said K made a comment after their previous game about issues with fatigue.

Hmm...interesting.

Duke up 17-4.

10 Duke players already got in. Subbing 5 at once. Dan Shulman said K made a comment after their previous game about issues with fatigue.

Hmm...interesting.
YOU CAN'T SAY THAT HERE! THE BENCH IS ONLY 7 DEEP!!

Also Duke plays pressure man to man, we play zone. You can recover more in the zone

The year we had 8-9 guys who could contribute we played 8-9 guys.

I'd be more focused on recruiting players who can contribute right away rather than focusing on the coach not playing kids who aren't ready.

The year we had 8-9 guys who could contribute we played 8-9 guys.

I'd be more focused on recruiting players who can contribute right away rather than focusing on the coach not playing kids who aren't ready.
Do you really think that all 10 of those Duke players were ready to contribute at the beginning of the year? Let me remind you - Coach K also knows a little something about Bball.

Carolina has definitely improved to the point where they are as good as anybody right now.

UNC is shooting 63% from the floor and still down 79-67. If they could only play some D.

typical Duke reffed game, other team's big man (McAdoo) in foul trouble

Duke up 17-4.

Hmm...interesting.

Haven't you heard?

22-year-olds don't get fatigued. At least that's Jim Boeheim and a bunch of anonymous internet posters -- noted exercise physiologists, all -- have insisted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom