Duke with a dramatic ending | Syracusefan.com

Duke with a dramatic ending

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Win at UNC . Down most of the game by double digits but pull it off in ot. I wanted UNC to lose only because i want them to finish under .500 for selfish reasons and now they’re 3 games under .500 .

Win at UNC . Down most of the game by double digits but pull it off in ot. I wanted UNC to lose only because i want them to finish under .500 for selfish reasons and now they’re 3 games under .500 .
Bad call that went to the monitor. It was both a foul on Duke as well as out of bounds off Duke. Game changer. Carolina blew a late 13 point lead.

Officials played a role at the end with a terrible no call on inbounds at the end of OT. Went in Duke’s favor.. go figure.

Bad call that went to the monitor. It was both a foul on Duke as well as out of bounds off Duke. Game changer. Carolina blew a late 13 point lead.
Foul was clear but I also thought the out of bounds was clear too off Duke. Surprised announcers didnt comment on that. Literally hit it out after fouling.

Moore collided into the UNC player and it went out on him. UNC collapsed late though. Roy had better hope his players coming in are able to contribute right away or this will happen again next year.

It took two Hall of Fame coaches working against UNC tonight to make them lose.

Roy is a terrible game coach.

Duke is going to give up 80 points to some 16 seed in the tourney and score 65. Book it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom