Duke | Syracusefan.com

Duke

Orangezoo

In the wind
Their fans are already thinking it's a gimme they swoop into the elite eight. Would love to rain on their parade as well. Our kids will have some rest, won't be in Blue Devil territory and my guess is neutral fans from the other game will certainly be on our side. Bring it.

Their fans are already thinking it's a gimme they swoop into the elite eight. Would love to rain on their parade as well. Our kids will have some rest, won't be in Blue Devil territory and my guess is neutral fans from the other game will certainly be on our side. Bring it.
I am not afraid in anyway of them at all. Just need Marek or Brisset to hit top of key shots

I can say this...im sure the players and coach k won't over look our team but duke fans on message boards are absolutely looking right past us to the elite 8 already...no respect for us and think they will throttle us. I REALLY want to send them packing!

I can say this...im sure the players and coach k won't over look our team but duke fans on message boards are absolutely looking right past us to the elite 8 already...no respect for us and think they will throttle us. I REALLY want to send them packing!

I'll say this about that - Any fan of any team that is overlooking their next opponent in this tournament is at least an ignorant college basketball fan and at most, a moron.

All the teams that are left had good seasons (all have at least 22 wins) and are currently playing well if not their best basketball of the year. For a Duke fan to think that their game on Friday against Syracuse is a gimme is just stupid.

Best thing I've heard: "You guys (Syracuse) play our (Duke's) defense, so we'll be ready for it."

Who's playing whose defense?!?!
The arrogance of Duh-k fans never ceases to amaze.

6221FE81-996D-4BEB-9A81-A9C71FFBFE26.jpeg
Can you imagine the kind of feverish plans and schemes Coaches K & B are hatching RIGHT NOW???

I'm not insulted by this. They beat us handily this year, they're familiar with us, and it's a 2 seed versus an 11. I would be confident if the rolls were reversed, but that's why they play the games. Just ask the '85 Georgetown team.

Versus Duke, run Dolezaj to the foul line, have him either take that jumper or wait for the defenders to collapse and throw up an oop for Chukwu or dish to a guard for an open three.

Get Moyer in there for a few sets to run the baseline with the possibility of a defender not sliding quick enough leaving an open layup.

These dumb fans never learn, do they?

They’ve lost 7 games this year. They lost to Boston College. They’ve lost in the NCAA tournament to Lehigh, Mercer, and South Carolina this decade, and they lost to Syracuse last year and the previous year.

Sure they have been the better team than us this year and have more talent than us, but in one game anything can happen. I expect great programs to generally have knowledgeable fanbases that know the drill but with both Michigan State and Duke, I’m not seeing it. Indiana fans were a bunch of morons in 2013 too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom