Dumbest team in memory | Syracusefan.com

Dumbest team in memory

Anyone can beat anyone right now in the top leagues in CBB we just don't have the horses and there is nothing behind our 4 good players. At least we are getting a few good minutes out of Geurrier thought I haven't seen one good play in crunch time all year from QG.

Anyone can beat anyone right now in the top leagues in CBB we just don't have the horses and there is nothing behind our 4 good players. At least we are getting a few good minutes out of Geurrier thought I haven't seen one good play in crunch time all year from QG.
His long jumper & “and-1” that could’ve cut it to 2 in the final minute tonight we’re pretty good, no?

You have a short memory. The iq on this team is higher than some of the others we've had recently.

Tonight was by far the lowest in that department this season though. The other games they simply got beat because they cannot play defense effectively enough.

His long jumper & “and-1” that could’ve cut it to 2 in the final minute tonight we’re pretty good, no?

Posted that right before and then he obviously couldn't hit the FT.

But I'm glad hes played well the last 2 games. Just isn't enough.

This Team does not capitalize to win. Its something different every night.
Today it was no run the first 12 minutes of the second half to put us up 12-15 and vt made 4 more 3's.
ND we couldn't get one stop the last 10 possessions and had 2 more turnovers. (lost by 1)
Iowa/Gtown they needed 4-5 more defensive rebounds.
Ok state it was we shot 35% they shot 50 (and they are not a good offensive team)

There was enough tv timeouts today to play elijah buddy and marek 60 minutes.

I agree. people throw things out there. These kids care. They just aren't good enough.

They really aren’t, This is compounded by terrible defense at the top of the zone. Worst I’ve ever seen.

Those 2 4pt plays killed us! Changed the strategy down the stretch..
I couldn't agree more with sentence 1. I mean, 8 points on 2 shots is epic stuff. But what strategy did it change? I don't disagree it possibly took the wind out of the sails but the strategy with that much time left is still to get clean, efficient looks on O and make things difficult on D, right? Or were we going to go into stall ball with 6 minutes left?

One shouldn't have been called. To be it looked like marek was tripped by a VT player which caused him to fall into the shooter.
Absolutely correct

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom