DVR is all set up, Waiting on the polls | Syracusefan.com

DVR is all set up, Waiting on the polls

Flacusian

All Conference
And I wore my 'Cuse shirt to work today. Hoping for the Orange to dominate the Bearcats this afternoon with this crazy 3:30 PM start. Looking for Grant to pick up where he left off as he continues to develop into a total MONSTER by leaps and bounds. Need a few 3's from Trevor, DC needs to forget the quick dribble and take it right up to the tin! This is a game where I expect Brandon to keep his foot on the gas and have a good outing. LGO!

And I wore my 'Cuse shirt to work today. Hoping for the Orange to dominate the Bearcats this afternoon with this crazy 3:30 PM start. Looking for Grant to pick up where he left off as he continues to develop into a total MONSTER by leaps and bounds. Need a few 3's from Trevor, DC needs to forget the quick dribble and take it right up to the tin! This is a game where I expect Brandon to keep his foot on the gas and have a good outing. LGO!
DVR??? I took the afternoon off :)

What would happen if one of the teams forgot the game was at 3:30 and didn't show up? Would it be a forfeit? How long would they wait before declaring a forfeit?