Dykes is unbarable | Syracusefan.com

Dykes is unbarable

yep, according to Jethro Dykes, we don't meet the criteria for winning a NC - but Belmont, Weber St and Murray st do.

It really is creepy how infatuated he is with Kentucky. He can take the most ordinary play they make and make it seem like it was a play of the year candidate. He does it non-stop.

YOU JIMMY DYKES

Why doesn't Jones do that more often? Guy is an enigma.

I like when Dykes delivers gems like these:

Kentucky is really big, but they play bigger.

Kentucky is a really smart team, but they play smarter.

Kentucky is really quick, but they play quicker.

He usually works them all in at some point each game.

I like when Dykes delivers gems like these:

Kentucky is really big, but they play bigger.

Kentucky is a really smart team, but they play smarter.

Kentucky is really quick, but they play quicker.

He usually works them all in at some point each game.

Coach cal is really good looking on tv, but hes even better looking in person.

But Jones gets winning rebounds... he is not an enigma. He is a winner.

And on cue Jimmy says"And that was the most physical play we have seen in the SEC all year long"

So in three consecutive days, UK has been significantly challenged by three different teams. If they are on a rung above all other teams, they haven't shown it this weekend

So in three consecutive days, UK has been significantly challenged by three different teams. If they are on a rung above all other teams, they haven't shown it this weekend

they struggled and still found ways to win, that just proves how good they really are. we struggle and win and its cuz we're vulnerable :eek:

they struggled and still found ways to win, that just proves how good they really are. we struggle and win and its cuz we're vulnerable :eek:

so true, lol

Dykes really doesn't speak as much when UK isn't doing well. Anyone else notice that?

UK looks a tad ed against the zone.

I feel bad for whatever 3 seed has to play Vandy in the 2nd round in Nashville. I can see 3. Michigan- vs. 6. Vandy in the 2nd round in Nashville in our East Bracket

He really does sound sad. Now I feel bad for Dykes.

basically said Vandy played the greatest game ever played by a college team to beat his beloved wildcats. he also made sure to state in the closing seconds that Kentucky has the #1 overall seed locked up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom