Early 2013/2014 NFL Playoff Predictions. | Syracusefan.com

Early 2013/2014 NFL Playoff Predictions.

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
AFC East: New England Patriots

AFC North: Pittsburgh Steelers

AFC South: Houston Texans

AFC West: Denver Broncos

Wild Cards: Indianapolis Colts, Miami Dolphins

- Really really battled between putting the Cincinnati Bengals instead of the Dolphins however I think the Bengals will have a much tougher time with Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Cleveland than the Phins will have with New England, Buffalo and NY. Head to head I believe the Dolphins would win anyways due to a superior defense and with the new acquisitions at WR, a comparable offense too. I don't think the Ravens make the playoffs after there losses of Boldin, Ellerbe, Lewis and etc.

My possible surprise AFC team: Kansas City Chiefs. The 5th ranked rushing offense now complemented by proven veteran QB Alex Smith throwing to returned Bowe.

NFC:

NFC East: New York Giants

NFC North: Green Bay Packers

NFC South: Tampa Bay Bucaneers

NFC West: San Francisco 49ers

Wild Cards: Seattle Seahawks, Atlanta Falcons

-Poor, poor Bears and Lions...I truly believe they've improved but the Falcons cakewalk schedule and Lynch paired with Wilson will be too much to compete with. The Bears will come closer than the Lions, but they lack the defensive leadership Urlacher brought and the dominant quarterback that Atlanta and Seattle have. The Redskins will NOT remake the playoffs. RGIII in my opinion is doomed for another injury, that is my prediction. The Giants will make the playoffs, a lot of players both on offense and defense need to play with urgency, and I think this could be a career year for Eli with Cruz and Nicks trying to justify their worth. I think Tampa Bay beats out Atlanta. Freeman had a great year last year with Williams returning triumphantly from a sophomore slump. Revis joining the D only further justifies my prediction.

My possibly surprise NFC Team: Dallas Cowboys. They have a weak, weak, weak schedule... if RGIII does get hurt the only stiff competition the Boys will face is rivalry games against the Giants then Green Bay, Denver and Chicago. I think this may be Tony's year to shine especially with all the offensive weapons they drafted.

This is all opinion. I posted this because I was bored and wanted to hear some discussion/other predictions.

Go at it.

Giants over broncos for the 2nd time of the year in the SuperBowl as 2 cold weather teams dont give a flyin the bowl is played outside in the northeast.

big story line is the Giants with the 'unfair homefield advantage'.

Tuck has 2 sacks and a ton of tackles but once again loses the MVP award as Eli gets his 3rd after leading BigBlue down the field for another dramatic late 4th qtr TD.

Oh Lord

Giants over broncos for the 2nd time of the year in the SuperBowl as 2 cold weather teams dont give a flyin the bowl is played outside in the northeast.

big story line is the Giants with the 'unfair homefield advantage'.

Tuck has 2 sacks and a ton of tackles but once again loses the MVP award as Eli gets his 3rd after leading BigBlue down the field for another dramatic late 4th qtr TD.

Oh Lord

Would you make a rickshaw bet on this? ;)

Would you make a rickshaw bet on this? ;)
wish i could.

the last rickshaw bet was about as close to a LOCK as there is in sports betting. this??...sadly not so much.

wish i could.

the last rickshaw bet was about as close to a LOCK as there is in sports betting, this...sadly not so much.

Yeah, but admit it, you were sweating a bit when fluffalo moved back in the draft!

Yeah, but admit it, you were sweating a bit when fluffalo moved back in the draft!
the opposite, if he was their guy...you dont risk trading out and letting somebody else draft your prize.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom