Early Ranking: Cuse #57 (6-6) sez CFN | Syracusefan.com

Early Ranking: Cuse #57 (6-6) sez CFN

That's my guess too: 6 - 6.
How many here would sign up for that today? Based on some of the posts I've read here in the last couple of weeks, I'm guessing a lot.

That's my guess too: 6 - 6.
How many here would sign up for that today? Based on some of the posts I've read here in the last couple of weeks, I'm guessing a lot.
I would be grudgingly content with 6-6. Really at this point in Marrone's tenure we should be 7-5.

I would be grudgingly content with 6-6. Really at this point in Marrone's tenure we should be 7-5.

Don't really disagree, but considering where we are coming from in the GRob years, a second bowl game in year 4 sounds pretty good. Have to think this year's schedule is more challenging than last year, with the extra away game, and the late addition of Missouri. A 6-6 this year, is very much like a 7-5 last year.

My minimum expectation every year is a winning record and a bowl game. And with at least a 6 - 6 type season this year, I believe SU will have laid the foundation for much better years ahead.

id cherish a 6 win season... Mark any tidbits on NWestern or USC rumor game times yet? getting antsy

Schedule is a bit of a nigtmare. Syracuse needs 4-3 in conference, which they CAN do barring a complete meltdown, No on USC and Mizzu, at least one thinks. Yes on Stony, split Minny, NW games, leaves you 7-5. Nothing would surprise me this year inside 2-9 or 9-2. It will be a grind for sure, as always