Class of 2014 - ECA Teammates Canteen and Watson | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 ECA Teammates Canteen and Watson

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
Both committing to UMichigan. Canteen going there has to help with KJ Williams.

Both committing to U Michigan. Canteen going there has to help with KJ Williams.
This whole KJ thing this year stinks much like Augustus' recruiting did last year. I think we get the same result at the end. It stinks .S should spend his $and time on a kid who wants to play forSyracuse and commits to doing so if offered.Oh Lord

This whole KJ thing this year stinks much like Augustus' recruiting did last year. I think we get the same result at the end. It stinks .S should spend his $and time on a kid who wants to play forSyracuse and commits to doing so if offered.Oh Lord

Wouldn't you agree though that more of these top ranked WR's that are going and becoming commits at places KJ was considering actually benefits us?

Actually, no disrespect, but I don't see the similarity. AE committed to Syracuse relatively early then took the Miami offer after the staff turnover happened. Maybe it was in the cards right along, but he was an early commit. KJ hasn't committed yet, but I think he stays solid if he does, particularly with the cousin(s) connection.

Unless the U offers you have to think we got him.

KJ hasn't committed to SU quickly enough to suit Cali's taste. By Cali's "logic" that means he's not going to *ever* commit to SU.

He said the same thing about Dajuan Coleman, mind you.

Cali its not even July yet. the kid is making a life changing decision let him weigh his options. i'd rather have him think it through then commit only to decommit later because he jumped the gun.

KJ hasn't committed to SU quickly enough to suit Cali's taste. By Cali's "logic" that means he's not going to *ever* commit to SU.

He said the same thing about Dajuan Coleman, mind you.

Please put Cali on ignore and not reply to his posts anymore.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom