education | Syracusefan.com

education

igor

2nd String
since the advent of espn breaking down of film there are some of you that now sound like you're football ready but some are not. one guy said that our defensive backs, drop too many passes. that's talent. same with tackling. great players make all the tackles, good ones miss some. these are our best group of dee backs in quite some time. we're a good mobile qb away from being elite. a couple of elite wide outs too.

So, in short, we're just a handful of elite players away from being elite. You sir, have clearly been paying attention to all of the ESPN talking heads.

since the advent of espn breaking down of film there are some of you that now sound like you're football ready but some are not. one guy said that our defensive backs, drop too many passes. that's talent. same with tackling. great players make all the tackles, good ones miss some. these are our best group of dee backs in quite some time. we're a good mobile qb away from being elite. a couple of elite wide outs too.
we've got the mobil qb in the program for next year. We'll see if we're smart enough to use him. Did anyone see the lateral moves he displayed 2x for the extra yardage he then got. Can't wait to see him sat. and hopefully they let him throw a few times too to show he's good there too.

We've got an elite WR as well. He just has to sit out this year.

The guys we have at QB and WR this year aren't exactly sub par though.

I think if we had the USC talent we would be elite.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Sure if we had Brown,Davis in their prime, with Little,Csonka as backups we would be elite

85 bears but I am sure 86 bears were good too..:)

I'm sure if we had 85 bears on the team the other team would be very frightened and wouldn't come on the field. Can't have 86 bears though, we would be over the roster limit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom