Edwards... | Syracusefan.com

Edwards...

Sidibe is quite a bit better as a rebounder. Offensively, I’ll take Edwards right now.
I’ll trade O for D since they’re not stopping anyone on the inside anyway. Ed may not be a physical force yet but he does alter shots.

Edwards midst be god awful if Sidibe is better.

Sidibe is probably better than you think but yes, Edwards hasn't been good in his limited minutes on the glass. Still very small sample size though.

It is true the Sidibe and Edwards bring different strengths and weaknesses to the five players on the floor but there is a 3rd dimension to this puzzle. That is Dolezaj and Guerrier. About anyway you slice it, Dolezaj will be on the floor so it becomes a question of Sidibe, Edwards or Guerrier. Sidibe is the rebounder, Edwards is a bit better offensively and Guerrier is a little of both. Right now the biggest problem is keeping anyone of them on the floor without picking up fouls.

l don't see where Sidibe is that much better then Edwards...….play him!!!
u musta missed edwards cameo in the georgetown game.

yurtseven and the rest of GU went off as soon as edwards entered the game ..he was chasing shadows...

and up until that point yurtseven hadnt done much vs sidibe...it was night and day.

yeah sidibe is not what the team really needs...and edwards has upside...but sidibe is clearly a much better enhancer of winning chances than edwards...especially vs a team that can do work inside...

if there was a team with no inside threat that stuggles to make interior defenses pay...then edwards would be the better choice though...he is a bit better on offense.

overall, i wanna see these 2 get more shots...the offense needs to go through them more!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom