Eli HAS to go pro | Syracusefan.com

Eli HAS to go pro

Not sure he makes the association but yes, he’d be foolish not to shoot for the stars and maybe land in Spain or Italy with a good deal of treasure.

LOL yeah I was just thinking that that’s why I came to this site to talk about that because after seeing the game he just played I can’t see any way that somebody wont draft him! As much as I would love to see him come back and play next year for us I just can’t see it happening

Big time player. Not sure if he will make it but his stock won’t ever be higher. Love watching him play.

Your a good tag but you will regret this.

ELI ISN"T GIVING UP ACC SCORER TO IDIOTS LIKE YOU!

ACC leading scorer means something.

THats Elis crown. Why give it up?

literally has zero reason to stay I would believe. He has been outstanding this year. Well deserved ACC leading scorer. He has worked in silence these past three years to get to this point. I could not be happier for a guy like Eli! More satisfying then watching someone have a mediocre season and get drafted because they’re a “high ceiling freshman”

This probably a question for SWC75 ...

When’s the last time we had the leading scorer of a conference? Crazy he’s gonna do it too considering that 0 he got in the nc state game
I'm thinking DNic, but I'd have to look it up.

Fun fact: Even though Lawrence Moten held the BE career scoring record for 25 years (eclipsed this year by Marquette player Markus Howard), he never won the yearly scoring title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom