Class of 2020 - Eli Williams Dual Threat QB / Transfer from TCU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Eli Williams Dual Threat QB / Transfer from TCU

Would be a good target

Although some schools recruited him as a quarterback others saw Williams’ potential as a tight end. Williams told HFB in March that he had discussed a possible position switch with Frogs’ head coach Gary Patterson but he would start out at quarterback. Williams was hurt for most of his senior season following a knee injury.

Seems like more of a project then can help from day one, I would think that's not what we need in a transfer.

Although some schools recruited him as a quarterback others saw Williams’ potential as a tight end. Williams told HFB in March that he had discussed a possible position switch with Frogs’ head coach Gary Patterson but he would start out at quarterback. Williams was hurt for most of his senior season following a knee injury.

Seems like more of a project then can help from day one, I would think that's not what we need in a transfer.

I had trouble finding video that showed him throwing the ball. Everything was a collapsed pocket that had him running.