Elijah Hughes' social media answers our question (Re. Tyus) | Syracusefan.com

Elijah Hughes' social media answers our question (Re. Tyus)

Jeremy L.

2018 Iggy Regular Season Record Winner
Shows Tyus and he says he's "getting ready for the draft" on Snapchat. We all saw it coming but we know the answer now unofficially.

Shows Tyus and he says he's "getting ready for the draft" on Snapchat. We all saw it coming but we know the answer now unofficially.

Well I think we all knew he would at least declare and go to the combine. Now whether he stays in :)

I also think Frank should declare but not hire an agent. I don’t think he is anywhere near getting drafted but getting feedback from scouts about what he needs to work on could be invaluable.

100%

anyone who thinks they are close to the league should, including OB (even though I really hope he doesn't)

100%

anyone who thinks they are close to the league should, including OB (even though I really hope he doesn't)

I think everyone on the team should declare. Or anyone with nba aspirations at least. Hughes, Chukwu, marek. Let them hear what nba ppl think of them.

I think everyone on the team should declare. Or anyone with nba aspirations at least. Hughes, Chukwu, marek. Let them hear what nba ppl think of them.
Then your opening a can of worms. If your a legit NBA prospect then go through the process.

Then your opening a can of worms. If your a legit NBA prospect then go through the process.
Why? It's out there. Found out what the pros think? Is there a limit? If not, kids should don't each year.

Why? It's out there. Found out what the pros think? Is there a limit? If not, kids should don't each year.
Then we will have 500 kids at the combine and abuse the system.

Guys at most 70 kids get invited to the combine.

Anyone can get feedback, but if you’re not invited it’s probably a good idea to not declare.

Then we will have 500 kids at the combine and abuse the system.

Is there some sort of qualifier? do you have to submit and be accepted?

if not, who is the arbiter. Frank prob feels he should be on the NBA radar and, even though I think he's light years away from ever playing there, he has every right to try and find out if that is true from the people that really know.

Is there some sort of qualifier? do you have to submit and be accepted?

if not, who is the arbiter. Frank prob feels he should be on the NBA radar and, even though I think he's light years away from ever playing , he has every right to try and find out if that is true from the people that really know.
I'm not sure Frank is an NBA prospect he has come a long way but not sure he's on the NBA radar.

Anyone should get the written NBA take on their ability.
We have a great coaching staff, but an outside opinion never hurts.
Unless you are reasonably good, you aren't going to get the invite to the combine anyway.